Thursday, November 15, 2012

Blog 8: Sources

For my first source I read an article from EBSCO that discussed how Kickstarter began and some of its successes and failures. It also discussed how crowdfunding sites would change the way small businesses get started. It said that restrictions on crowdfunding had been relaxed a little to encourage more investments in companies. I believe this article will be rather useful for my thesis.

The next source I read went into a good about of detail about the JOBS Act signed by President Obama in April 2012. It talked about how the act loosened restrictions. The source also talked about the influence crowdfunding would have on companies. It mentioned some of the successful stories of Kickstarter and also how fraud is prevented on Kickstarter. This source should also be good for my paper for it's details on the JOBS Act.

No comments:

Post a Comment